UPS notification.... ?

tiffinfla

Member
I do love surprises, received a tracking notice that I was sent a 2 lb package from Signaigo Enterprises... does anyone know what sweeps this may be from, or did anyone else get the notice? Thx for your help!
 
got one coming tommorrow also I was thinking jerky sticks but i could be wrong
 
Hubby and I rec'd the same notification and I am thinking BBQ Sauce........( a freebie I think??)
 
I was thinking it was the prize I won on FB corcksickle... a t shirt and chilsner but now you reminded me I think it may be the sauce or from grizzly THX
 
Got the same one today. Other things I've received from them have been from the Grizzly IW's. But I don't remember winning anything I haven't already received. Guess we'll all just have to wait and see! UPS transfers these things to the postal service, so it will come in the mail.
 
I received that one also. They do Grizzly but also handle Marlboro sweepstakes so I am thinking the BBQ Sauce or another Marlboro freebie. i have 2 freebies from Marlboro still out but have received all my Grizzly wins. Also it is a UPS notice but the final delevery will be by USPS.

Bruce
 
Back
Top